Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2/18/15

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: pizza
Foods I'd like to avoid: salmon
My favorite things to learn: math
My favorite color: blue
My best friends are: Anna, Hannah, Emily, Molly
My favorite games to play: Skylanders
My favorite books: animal
My favorite movies or TV shows: Godzilla and most extreme
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: math
Things I need to practice more: none
My favorite place to go: zoo
My favorite family activities: parties
My favorite thing to do outside: walk
My favorite chore: none
My least favorite chore: piano
What I want to be when I grow up: hypnotist
A place I want to visit: Atlantis
My favorite part of the year: birthday
My favorite part of each day: fun

No comments:

Post a Comment